Legion 501
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

El nacimiento de una vision.

El nacimiento de una vision. Empty El nacimiento de una vision.

Mensaje por RommelKing Dom Mar 16, 2014 2:00 am

RommelKing, Dom 16 Mar 2014 - 0:57

I launched a limited offensive with 5th Light Division supported by two Italian divisions. This thrust was not anticipated by the British, who had "Ultra" intelligence showing that the German high command expected me to remain on the defence.
In addition the British Western Desert Force had been weakened by the transfer of four divisions to defend Greece. Ironically, through "Ultra" intercepts the British command was well aware of the German plans to attack Greece, whereas me, the German commander in Africa, was not. The British fell back to Mersa el Brega and started constructing defensive works, with their command not realising the serious intent of my actions.

Continued his attack against these positions to prevent the British from building up the fortifications.
After a day of fierce fighting, the Germans prevailed and the advance continued. By now it was clear to all parties that i had disregarded orders holding off the attack on Agedabia until May.
In early April the British Commander-in-Chief Middle East Command, General Archibald Wavell, feeling overextended and fearing being cut off from his supply line, ordered the abandonment of Benghazi.
RommelKing
RommelKing
Capitán General
Capitán General

https://l501.activo.mx

El nacimiento de una vision. Empty Re: El nacimiento de una vision.

Mensaje por RommelKing Vie Abr 10, 2015 10:53 pm

En el campo, la guerra sigue. La metralla retumba ante las masas inertes. Los soldados se movilizan y la fuerza Alemana amenaza al enemigo. Guerra sin descanso.
RommelKing
RommelKing
Capitán General
Capitán General

https://l501.activo.mx